95% of Violent Conflicts Around The World are Muslim.
This may sound like propaganda because it sounds so far fetched. It isn’t. Check your own world almanac….
Radical Islam has spread a scourge of violence around the globe that otherwise simply wouldn’t exist. It is time for the West to put an end to this horror. The first step is to destroy Iran as the world leader of Islamic violence.
As long as Iran threatens the world with nuclear Islamic fundamentalism there is simply no way to quash the continuing outbreak of Islamic violence worldwide. The Western democracies should crush the atavistic and xenophobic leader of this retreat from civilization.
If Iran is convincingly neutralized, it’s possible that the rest of the radical Islamic movements will realize that the way to accomplish their aspirations is through peaceful coexistence. Otherwise the monomaniacal dream of global Islamic domination will continue to destabilize the world until an apocalyptic result ensues.
The latest catastrophic, meaningless Islamic bloodletting is occurring in Kyrgyzstan. The Russians want no part of it and won’t intervene.
Who can blame them? I’m reminded of the old Texas aphorism, “You can’t mess with shit without gettin’ it on you.” The Russians have learned that the hard way from both Afghanistan and Bosnia.
How long will we continue to allow these murderous bullies to set back the momentumof world progress.
June 12, 2010
tMUSLIM CONFLICTS AROUND THE WORLD
Current conflicts and wars: Source: http:/www.religioustolerance.org/curr_war.htm Some of the world’s current “hot spots” which have as their base a significant component of religious intolerance are listed below:
Country and Main religious groups involved
1. Afghanistan Extreme radical Fundamentalist Muslim terrorist groups & non-Muslim Osama bin Laden heads a terrorist group called Al Quada (The Source) whose headquarters were in Afghanistan.
2. Bosnia Serbian Orthodox Christians, Roman Catholic, Muslims
3. Cote d’Ivoire Muslims, Indigenous, Christians
4. Cyprus Christians & Muslims
5. East Timor Christians & Muslims
6. Indonesia, province of Ambon Christians & Muslims
7. Kashmir Hindus and Muslims
8. Kosovo Serbian Orthodox Christians, Muslims
9. Kurdistan Christians, Muslims Assaults on Christians (Protestant, Chaldean Catholic & Assyrian Orthodox). Bombing campaign underway.
10. Macedonia Macedonian Orthodox Christians & Muslims
11. Middle East Jews, Muslims, &Christians
12. Nigeria Christians, Animists, & Muslims
13. Pakistan Suni & Shi’ite Muslims
14. Philippines Christians & Muslims
15. Russia, Chechnya Russian Orthodox Christians, Muslims. The Russian army attacked the breakaway region. Muslims had allegedly blown up buildings in Moscow. Many atrocities have been alleged.
16. Serbia, province of Vojvodina Serbian Orthodox & Roman Catholics